Fragmented files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fragmented files

I'm backing-up my bluray movies collection to an external HD. I have been getting fragmented data instead of just one 20-35GB file.
    How can I put them together? Or there's a way to get around this scattered files.
    I'm not a techie kind of guy. I'm not even so sure if I can post this issue I have.
    Plz help! Thanx for your time.

Please post the dvdfab internal log file see how to below.Just cut and paste the movie from the dvdfab internal file your having trouble with not the whole log file.The most recent attempt is at the bottom of the file's list.Also if your in the U.S. and have the U.S.Fab version or not thanks.Please post your blu ray problems in the blu ray part of the forum in the future so as to get the proper help.

MODS:you may want to move this to the proper place.
    Last edited by glenns; 06-19-2014, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Blu-rays are like DVDs in that the movie is usually not just one large file. The structure of the Blu-ray is contained in a BDMV folder which contains many files and must be played as a folder, not a file. Your player should know how to do it, using a control that is normally marked as "play disk folder" or "open disc folder from HDD" or something similar.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I don’t understanding well.
        You got fragmented data? are you copy disc to folder?
        You can choose output to ISO format. It is one file.
        Play ISO file need loading to Virtual Drive or use Media player 2.
        If it does not you want what I say, please give more info.
        Attached Files
        User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
        For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
        For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
        For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Originally posted by glenns View Post
          Please post the dvdfab internal log file see how to below.Just cut and paste the movie from the dvdfab internal file your having trouble with not the whole log file.The most recent attempt is at the bottom of the file's list.Also if your in the U.S. and have the U.S.Fab version or not thanks.Please post your blu ray problems in the blu ray part of the forum in the future so as to get the proper help.

MODS:you may want to move this to the proper place.
          Glenns,
          First of all, I would like to apologized. My bad, for not knowing how to post.
          I'll make sure to post my issues in the bluray section. I'll try to look for that section.
          I'm using a US version.
          Thanx!

Here's the movie title that I tried to copy lately, 3 DAYS TO KILL.
          Attached file is the dvdfav_internal log.

Thanx again Glenns!
          Ex_3DaysToKill.txt

Comment

Boykidlat, new member's posts are moderated, (must be approved) before they appear in the forum. This is a step to protect the forum from spammers and such. After you make a few posts it will no longer be the case. I've removed the extra post.
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

Your posted log looks strange to me I am going to ask Fab staff to take a look at it.Doesn't seem like it's the log to the movie 3 days to a kill and has other things in it i don't see everyday.

A iso is the whole movie as 1 file, a folder has many files if you want a iso put the store brought disk in drive copy with Fab you can make a full disk with all the stuff on the disk or a main movie just the main movie.You can make them iso's by outputting to iso's as Dora's screen shot shows.

You can reduce the size of the movie or keep the full size of the movie.After you make the Iso you can play with a software player on your hard drive using virtual drive or you can play from a hard drive with a media player or burn to disk.The more info. you give us the better we can help you.

Comment

Working...
              X