X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Region A blu-ray still supported?

I am asking an indirect question here.

Are "Region A" Blu-ray protections still supported in the ONGOING versions of dvdfab?

Thanks for any info.
    Last edited by Bendit; 06-25-2014, 05:54 PM.

Region A covers more territory than the USA/DMCA does

One would hope, especially since Region A covers far more territory than a USA federal judge can impact due to the DMCA apparently overriding Fair Use Rights in the USA. How much effort Fengtao will put into it may be a question, as revenues potentially dry up?

Comment

Cheatd in my DVDfab 9 purchase and renewal

The latest USA version seems to not support Blu-Ray decryption. I paid for DVDfab 9 WITH Blu-Ray decryption. I kind of think they owe me a refund since the product doesn't do what they said it would when I purchased it. After the injunction I also recall a message on their home page that said they would continue with the program. There was no mention of removing the Blu-Ray decryption functionality. That, in essence, they would not let the injunction interfere with their business and DVDfab.

I suspect that if I were to download it in China the decryption would still function.

Comment

quork, coming here to the forum to rant is pointless since no one here can do a thing about litigation. Future rants will be deleted without notice.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

A real possibility.

This is just a theory but it could of happened.
          Hollywood getting nowhere threatening dvdfab without any leverage decided to go straight to the Chinese government and basically said "We will move our DVD manufacturing out of China unless you bring this dvdfab company into line". China caved to the pressure and the result is no region A updates.

Comment

Hi all
            Please read the FAQ first.
            User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
            For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
            For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
            For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

This thread is nonsense. Don't come here to post this crap.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
              X