Blu-Ray Copy won't work anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-Ray Copy won't work anymore

I have a problem with this software and need suggestions and advice.

I haven't backed up anything in a couple of weeks. I was using 9.157 and it was fine. NO issues.

Today, I decided to do a full disc copy of Winter's Bone, since I'm loaning mine out to family.

The program opened like normal. My Samsung External BD-Writer read the disc fine and I saved it as an ISO then hit Start.
    It started its process, went thru the first bit, then the burner sat idle for like 30minutes. I cancelled, ran crap cleaner on my laptop since it's been awhile, then restarted the laptop. Restarted Fab and it reacted the same way.
    Ok. So I decided to try a different movie I had, Superman Returns. It acted the same way.
    Flew to Europe, logged on to this site and found the latest version, 9.1.6.4, installed it, restarted computer again.
    Tried Winter's Bone, same response.... and same on Superman Returns again.
    Nothing after the first scan.
    Nothing new installed on my computer lately. Nothing different.
    Put a DVD of Breaking Bad in and ran a 3rd party program on it, backing it up, and my burner worked perfectly.
    So it's not my burner, I wouldn't believe.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you,

Kathy

Post the DVDFab internal log session that shows the failed attempts.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X