About cinavia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About cinavia

Hello I just have a quick question about cinavia has it been broken I have a copy of the amazing Spider-Man 2 in 3D which say's has cinavia can I make a copy on BR-D 2-Layer or am I wasting a disk.

It will still have Cinavia. Whether that matters depends on your player.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Cinavia, players, workarounds and the like have been discussed in depth on this forum. I will link you to a thread that may assist you in what you're seeking:

http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=21908

Within the thread of the above linked discussion, we mention media players as being the only sure fire way outside of your computer to defeat Cinavia. And near the end of the thread, I purchase a cable kit to connect my blu-ray burner to my media player which is a great alternative for standalones and it will never be infected with Cinavia!
      Last edited by SuperFist; 09-01-2014, 03:28 PM.

Comment

macoandsue:Have you tried the new feature in Fab you can put the copy protection back on the disk when your making it this way it may play in the players that are cinavia effected can't hurt to try it.

Comment

Protected Blu-ray write option for 3D

In Blu-ray Copy 3D+ the protected disc write option called BDMV-REC only is enabled for copying 3D to 2D. The Blu-ray drive has to selected as the output device in order to get this option. Although there have been a number of Forum questions in various threads about using this feature for 3D to 3D there has never been an answer. Some BD players, like my Panasonic, support AVCHD 3D on SD cards. If you can find a way to rip the 3D Blu-ray to AVCHD 3D and put the file on an SD card or USB flash drive that might which might be a work around. I have not found an AVCHD 3D ripper yet but keep looking. Consumer 3D cameras are using this format so maybe we will see something soon.

Comment

Working...
          X