Protection still not being removed from The Quiet Ones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protection still not being removed from The Quiet Ones

I've tried the past several versions of Fab, up to 9.1.6.6 and none of them are removing the protection on The Quiet Ones movie. The program states that the copy completed successfully but the resulting ISO gets about 11 minutes into the movie and a copyright warning screen always appears.

I have attached my logs and a screen of the warning.
    Attached Files

I think the below may apply to your issue, especially if you're in the United States. If not, I know it'll apply to at least one issue on these forums!

Q: Why do I see the notice about AACS circumvention?

A: Making backup copies of discs you own or converting them to play on different devices (commonly called "Fair Use" in most places) requires circumventing or removing the copy prevention technology used on the original discs. For Blu-ray discs, this technology is known as AACS and is aggressively defended by an organization that controls and licenses it to the disc makers. Thus, DVDFab products sold in the US no longer contain the ability to remove this technology from AACS-protected discs. That being said, DVDFab users in the US may be able to search for third-party tools such as AnyDVD HD(payware), Wookao(freeware) to restore the ability to copy or convert this material. If the law from your region/area does not allow such "Fair Use" of copyrighted materials, please do not use these products. If you think the law for your area should be changed, please contact your elected representative(s).
    Last edited by SuperFist; 09-06-2014, 09:03 PM.

Comment

I'm not in the US and this isn't the US version of DVDFab this is the full version. This is only happening with this movie. AnyDVD worked to copy it but I wanted to let the devs know that The Quiet Ones still isnt supported as of version 9.1.6.6.

Comment

Sounds like Cinavia protection. What are you using for playback?
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Seems like Cinavia, but that isn't a normal Cinavia message. Also, it is Lionsgate, not Sony.

I wonder if Lionsgate is doing something to detect the missing AACS.

Comment

It's not Cinavia. Different message plus I've played it using devices without Cinavia. I've played it on a PC using multiple players including VLC. Converted it and played it on my phone. Played it on a blu-ray player that has Cinavia using both a disc and a thumb drive. Played it on a separate blu-ray player that doesn't have Cinavia using both disc and thumb drive. And played it on a Roku with a thumb drive. The error message pops up at the same time on every device. The protection isn't being removed so it doesn't matter what I play it on unfortunately.

AnyDVD 7510 did work to remove the error message.

Comment

Hi Diaboyos
              Give us the buy link if you buy form web.
              If it is not , tell us region code, disc version.
              User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
              For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
              For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
              For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Dora, it is the Region A/US version, I have the disc and have reproduced the problem with Full Disc. The warning screen is displayed for 1 minute beginning at 00:10:52 and is contained in the 00115.m2ts file. Main Movie seems to work fine, but I have not watched all of it yet.

Passkey advises that Full Disc will not work correctly.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

@signals Thanks
                  I will feedback to developer.

DVDFab Player 5:

Comment

All
                    This is corrected in v8.2.2.5 Passkey, please use it in trial mode--worked for me. This fix may not be in DVDFab yet.
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The fix will be in next version of DVDFab, please wait.
                      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Please tried the latest version fab 9168.
                        Tell us the result. Thanks.

DVDFab Player 5:

Comment

Working...
                        X