Taking out previews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking out previews

Can someone tell me the process I need to use when ripping a Blu-ray to TAKE OUT THE PREVIEWS but leave the other special features of the disc like "behind the scenes" or "cast interviews" - that sort of thing? Thanks

There is no automatic process but you can do it manually using Customize copy mode. See the attached image. The Main Movie will be pre-selected, then click on the small box with the + sign to display the other titles. Use Preview to play them. Place a checkmark in the box for the ones you want, leave the others blank.
    Attached Files
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Ok, so I did what you said. The main movie was checked plus 2 additional titles which included only the special features I wanted. The end result was the entire disk including all the previews and stuff that I did NOT check - I tried it twice with the same results. I did this from the ISO - should I have done it directly from the disc?

Comment

Based upon your results, I'm guessing that customize mode is still not working. I posted that it wasn't working many versions ago.

Comment

Yes, like MrVideo said. Customize mode does not work well now. Waiting for fixed.
          User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
          For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
          For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
          For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Thanks MrVideo and Dora, I was beginning to think nobody was going to respond.

Comment

Working...
            X