Cannot back-up Sleepy Hollow Blu ray Disc 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot back-up Sleepy Hollow Blu ray Disc 3

I am trying to back-up TV series Sleepy Hollow disc 3. I have already backed-up discs 1 & 2 but when I put disc 3 into the reader I get message "This Blu-Ray disc contains BD+ Protection which cannot be supported at this time.". I am not familiar with BD+ and I find it odd that the first two discs can be backed-up but the third contains something that prevents it from being copied. Why not all three discs? I am in Canada and the discs are Canadian. Any idea why the disc cannot be backed-up?

The disc contain BD+ protection that is not supported yet. This is not uncommon on TV series box sets or movie collections.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Sleepy Hollow HD D3

I an experiencing the exact same problem. I am trying to back-up TV series Sleepy Hollow disc 3. I have already backed-up discs 1 & 2, but when I put disc 3 into the reader I get message "This Blu-Ray disc contains BD+ Protection which cannot be supported at this time."

I then tried opening the latest version of Passkey prior to DVDFab, but I am still getting the same results.

I don't want to try downloading a new version of DVDFab as I'm afraid that all backups will no longer function.

Comment

It will be corrected and may not require a version update, but you will need to update to a newer DVDFab version sooner or later.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

As I understand it USA residents who upgrade will loose the ability to copy DRM encoded disks, which is essentially everything?

I would very much like to upgrade, my version 9 is almost worthless, it makes incomplete copies and reports that everything completed successfully.

Comment

This is incorrect, you have been given misleading information. The US version will not by itself decrypt Blu-ray but works normally on DVDs. There are workarounds for the Blu-ray issue which you can read about here: http://www.dvdfab.cn/how_to_do_disc_...htm#how_to_faq on the DVDFab website.

Comment

Please post the log file.

Thanks!

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

What is the status of SLEEPY HOLLOW, Disc 3?

I too am having problems with the 3rd SLEEPY HOLLOW Disc, and while you stated last week that you are working on fixing the problem, have you? It would be nice IF you let your users know when exactly you've fixed the problem so that we users can then make our backup copies. It might also limit the number of Emails, or Posts that you may get and have to answer too IF you add to your Forum responses with an update of when exactly you solved the problems...that way we can proceed without trying to make a number of unnecessary attempts to copy this one Disc until you actually get the problem corrected. IF YOU SAY IT, WE CAN PLAY IT! Thank you. [U]theonlyjeff[/U]

Comment

I see that despite your hurry, no one in this thread has posted the log file requested by the DVDFab staff.

theonlyjeff: BD+ updates are invisible and are listed here: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=25527

Comment

As far as I could tell when Mr. Wang asked for a log file it was based on my indication that version 9 was not working correctly, it's been awhile and I am no longer certain of which disks I saw this completion problem with. After reading Signals instructions, I was able to upgrade my version 9 to the latest version and it has worked so far, but I always use version 8 wherever possible. As regards a log of the attempt to copy Sleepy Hollow D3, I don't believe that a log is ever created as the software doesn't identify or start to process it. Looking at the BD+ update history, it doesn't seem particularly likely that Sleepy Hollow will be worked on soon, as only a handful of titles have been done all year.

Comment

Working...
                    X