Can't switch soundtracks with internal player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't switch soundtracks with internal player

Can someone check the internal player in Fab I can't switch the soundtracks with the check box in version 9169 direct show works fine.Thanks.

Hi Joe747
    It is work ok in my pc when switch the soundtracks with the check box .
    How about do a clean install?
    User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

DORA:Please try a 7.1 Dolby digital movie such as the new Transformers movie with internal or direct show I get no audio and I can't switch audio tracks.
      Also subtitles keep playing every time you use the player you can turn them off then next time you play a movie they are on again.
      Please check both internal and direct show with a 7.1 Dolby digital movie.
      Thanks.

Comment

This was fixed in v9.1.7.0 Beta, please update and try it again. Works for me using the context menu.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Signals:I am referring to the Fab preview player not the media player or ripper.Doesn't work in 9170 with dolby digital 7.1 sound if you have the new transformers movie try it and see then try to switch soundtracks also try both the internal and the direct show player see if you get any audio using the 7.1 audio track.

Comment

Working...
          X