This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio out of sync

HI i have just ripped Tim Burtons new movie "9" to my hard drive. During play back from hard drive the audio is way out of sync with the video. I am using fab ver. 6.2.1.8 and the video is region A. I have a paid subscription. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks
    AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @3960MHz
    4G Geil ddr2 1066 (5-5-5-15) @1120MHz
    ASUS M3N HT Deluxe Nvidia 780a chipset
    2 XFX 9800GT SLI driver 197.45
    LG WH08LS20 BD drive firmware updated
    Windows7 Professional x64

Need a little more information for starters: did you rip and compress or just rip the main movie? What are you using to play back the files?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I did main movie at BD50 and was trying to select audio file to burn to dvd9. All playback in DVDFab preview audio was out of sync. After trying different software for playback from HD I finally installed Klite codecs and can sucessfully playback through Windows Media Player 11 the most interesting part is while installing Klite it gives you an option to install CUDA assisted recode engine. So I installed that as well. I have always had CUDA acceleration enabled in DVDFab but after installing Klite my recode rate went from appr 4MB/s to 6MB/s I don't know at this point if it is just this title or Klite that improved the performance will try another movie later and see if this keeps up. FYI I'm using two 9800gt's in sli. Thanks for your response

Comment

Back up was sucessful to DVD9 it must have been a problem with the preview pane in DVDFab.
        Thanks

Comment

Have you tried to disable gpu acceleration ?
          I got the same error with a movie and i solved (as described in another post) disabling it.
          [My Pc] Case: Antec Twelve Hundred, Cpu: Intel Core i7 - 860, M/b: Asus P7P55D, Ram: 2 x 2 Gb Patriot DDR3 1600 Low Latency, Video: Sapphire Ati Radeon 5770 1 Gb GDDR5, Power: Corsair 620 HX, Hard-Disks: 320Gb WD RE3 Sata-II + 1 Tb WD Green Ed. Sata-II, OS: Windows 7 Pro 64 bit.
          Licensed Customer from January 2008.

Comment

That wasn't the problem diemme I was trying to play back before burning. The GPU acceleration is awsome from my second post after installing Klite codec pack my reencode rate almost doubled, I just backed up IGOR and it was running at 7.4 MB/s where before it was 4 MB/s it really helps out with the performance of the GPU. Played back on my stand alone no probs. My rig is quite moderate the specs are
            AMD Phenom 9850
            4G Geil ddr2 1066
            Nvidia 780a chipset
            2 XFX 9800GT SLI driver 195.62
            LG WH 080LS20 BD drive firmware updated
            Windows7 32bit

Comment

I am also having audio synch issues when compressing to DVD9. I have tried Terminator Salvation & The Hangover with the same issue. Audio is a few seconds behind the video. I rip to ISO first then compress. GPU acceleration is on. Should I turn it off for better results? Any other suggestions?

Comment

I used succesfully the gpu acceleration for almost all my backup, but for a movie (batman returns) i had audio desynch problem (even from the preview window). After 5 blu-ray destroyed (my player don't read bd-re), have posted the log and such other unuseful thing i have solved deflagging that options.
                So, now, when i read of audio desynch i immediately think about how i solved after 7 days with only 1 click.
                I think is a try anyone should do, if it doesn't work you should follow the instructions of 'Signals' and post the log
                [My Pc] Case: Antec Twelve Hundred, Cpu: Intel Core i7 - 860, M/b: Asus P7P55D, Ram: 2 x 2 Gb Patriot DDR3 1600 Low Latency, Video: Sapphire Ati Radeon 5770 1 Gb GDDR5, Power: Corsair 620 HX, Hard-Disks: 320Gb WD RE3 Sata-II + 1 Tb WD Green Ed. Sata-II, OS: Windows 7 Pro 64 bit.
                Licensed Customer from January 2008.

Comment

Working...
                X