Let's Be Cops BD+ protection not supported

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's Be Cops BD+ protection not supported

I have the U.S. version Blu Ray. Attached is the error log.
    Attached Files

Passed on to the QA Team, sorry for the problem.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

We will check it. Please wait some time and I will post the result when it's supported.

Thanks!

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
        We will check it. Please wait some time and I will post the result when it's supported.

Thanks!

Wilson
        Any updates, I'm having the problem with 7.8

Comment

I'm having the same problem with the latest version.

Comment

I also can't open this movie unfortunately, this movie has been out over a month too.

Any updates yet? I'm on 9.1.7.9

Comment

Has there been any updates on this yet? I'm sure my post may get deleted but slysoft has already fixed this problem. I have a lifetime license with DVDFAB so I would like to continue to use what I've already paid for....Thanks,

Comment

No, please be patient. The BD+ fixes come via invisible updates and not in new versions of DVDFab. The staff is working on it.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Any updates on this problem?

Comment

Has anyone try using the latest update (DVDFab 9.1.8.1) on this movie?

Comment

Originally posted by jjmz28 View Post
                      Any updates on this problem?
                      It is beginning to appear that no BD+ decrypting is working? "The Other Woman" was supposedly addressed months ago, but it will not open now either.

Comment

There is a problem with the server so all but a few discs will be affected. It's being worked on.
                        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                        Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                        X