Copy Blu Ray Movie, Menu & Subtitles Only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copy Blu Ray Movie, Menu & Subtitles Only

Hi, I'm very new to the Blu Ray arena and just have a (hopefully) simple question.

How can I copy just the movie, its "pop-up" menu and subtitles? I don't want all the trailers, etc., just the pop-up menu to use to jump to specific scenes and access the subtitles. I've tried the "main movie" and under customize, the "movie" title. Neither gives me the menu nor subtitles, only the "full disc" option gives these choices.

In short, I just want the movie, menu and subtitles; none of the other stuff.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Since this is about the Blu-ray Copy process, I will move your thread to that forum.

Are you playing this on a standalone player or watching on a PC?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for replying. I play these on a standalone player on my TV.

Comment

Nobody?

Really? There is nobody out there that has any answers or more information to my question?

Comment

Menu Location?

Sorry to be the Village Idiot here. The subtitles were right under my nose and is not a problem.

But - which folder, title, etc. is the menu/pop-pup menu located? I'd like to have the movie and the pop-up menu (scene selection), and none of the other stuff. I tried "customize" and clicked everything except the trailers, and still no pop-up menu.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by JRobert View Post
            Sorry to be the Village Idiot here. The subtitles were right under my nose and is not a problem.

But - which folder, title, etc. is the menu/pop-pup menu located? I'd like to have the movie and the pop-up menu (scene selection), and none of the other stuff. I tried "customize" and clicked everything except the trailers, and still no pop-up menu.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you!
            If you want scene selection, you`d better choose fulldisc.
            Customize you can choose the title you want, but the menu is not original disc menu.
            User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
            For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
            For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
            For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Dora, Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge me. After playing around with this all evening, I too have come to the conclusion that fulldisc is the only option to retain the menu function. At least the remote restrictions aren't there that as soon as the disc starts I can hit the top menu button and the player immediately goes to the menu and I can then hit play. Also, the pop-up menu is still there. If you can think of a way to just have the movie/subtitles with the menu it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by JRobert View Post
                Dora, Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge me. After playing around with this all evening, I too have come to the conclusion that fulldisc is the only option to retain the menu function. At least the remote restrictions aren't there that as soon as the disc starts I can hit the top menu button and the player immediately goes to the menu and I can then hit play. Also, the pop-up menu is still there. If you can think of a way to just have the movie/subtitles with the menu it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again!
                If you just want movies, there some menu option may be does not working. Such as special feature options, if you would not selected thoes other title. menu also does not working well. And menu has various style, it seems difficult come true.
                I will feedback to our designer about your requirement.
                User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
                For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
                For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
                For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Working...
                X