This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Blu-Ray Burner is there?

im thinking on starting with this new option but as a visit to Best Buy ive seen that there no Writers that say plainly BLU-RAY WRITER
    They all say Blu-ray rom combo Duel layer burner (orsomething like that)

Doesthat mean i will read blu-ray but only write duel layer or does it still write rays?

What i mean is does it have to say basiclly I WRITE BLU-RAYS on the box

like this one im looking at
    LG 8x Internal Blu-ray Disc/Double-Layer DVD±RW/CD-RW Drive
    Model BH08LS20

Model CH08LS10

Both to me say the same thing i cant find where it says will burn Blu-rays

The BH one is a Blu-ray burner, not sure about the other. LG calls their models that do it all "super-multi-blue".
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

It will say on the box "Blu-ray Rewriter" as well as most of the other functions of a DVD_ROM drive, and they are a lot more expensive...If it doesn't mention "Blu-ray Writer" then it won't..
      I have an LG CGW-H20L, which does.....Pioneer Makes one..., Sony as well I think...You will need to check the System Requirements carefully to make sure your setup has the necessary grunt.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        The BH one is a Blu-ray burner, not sure about the other. LG calls their models that do it all "super-multi-blue".

Thanks(sorry i ask alot of questions)
        thats why Geek squad is a joke sorry if it offends anyone.
        they had no clue what one i needed
        (what they said)
        umm i dont know- i havent seen any,, not sure if they even make one

i know its off topic but i had a computer just stop turning on and they looked at and said ...
        its your motherboard its trashed
        so i took it home and opened it and found the ram card was not "clicked"
        in all the way ,,,and poof it worked

Comment

I suggest looking online and looking at the specifications. you'll make a better informed decision.

Comment

Hi chance
            LG, makes pretty good and reliable drives.
            don't bother with BB, go online I would suggest Newegg or tiger direct as some sites to look for your drive.
            and as far as drives go, the on in the link below would do what your looking to do.

Comment

Originally posted by touchdown_1 View Post
              Hi chance
              LG, makes pretty good and reliable drives.
              don't bother with BB, go online I would suggest Newegg or tiger direct as some sites to look for your drive.
              and as far as drives go, the on in the link below would do what your looking to do.

http://www.lge.com/au/it-products/op...0L.AYBR03B.jsp
              I agree LG indeed make very solid and well build drive. I have LLG GGW H20l Y05 and I am more than happy with it.
              If you fail to plan...you plan to fail wouldn't you not agree..Think about it

Comment

Working...
              X