This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bd+ not supported

Has this problem been fixed or is it going to be fixed? It's been over a month now with movies "Let's Be Cops" and "Maze Runner" and it seems like there has been no answer on this. I would like to know if it's going to be fixed and when? We pay for a software so we can backup our movies and now there's a couple that we can't and nothings happening. Can somebody tell me something on this.

Is anyone going to answer my question? Or am I going to be ignored....I know I'm not the only one with this question. I can use Anydvd HD and backup the movie but I don't feel that I should have to buy another 70.00 software to work with this one. So if a moderator or dvdfab staff could answer my question I would appreciate it. Thanks,

Comment

It's been answered a dozen times, developers are aware and working on these titles.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

It's been answered by saying they are working on it...Is there a time frame? I'm just saying the competition had this problem fixed 3 weeks ago but dvdfab doesn't? It's already bad enough that the US customers have to use a 3rd party software just to get past CSS encryption but now we can't even get past BD +. I don't post a lot but I've been a faithful dvdfab user for over 5 years and this is taking way to long. If this was a freeware program you wouldn't hear me complaining but since I paid for a lifetime license I expect to be able to back up every movie in a timely matter. Thanks for you time in this matter.

Comment

I understand your frustration, but your anger is misplaced it wasn't DVDFab that took away your fair use rights.
          Last edited by 90312; 01-05-2015, 03:20 AM.
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm not mad at DVDFAB I love this software and have been using it for 5-6 years. I just want to get a fix for this as soon as possible. I buy Blu Rays and don't even have a player. As soon as I buy them I use DVDFAB to make a bluray folder on my hard drive and play them using my dune hd duo. I have over 30TB of movies that I've done this way for years. After DVDFAB had there problems I used the free version that they recommended to get through CSS but now with this new BD+ protection I really don't won't to have to buy Anydvd HD to get buy it to. As new movies from 20th Century Fox get released they are going to have this new protection so we might as well get it figured out now or we aren't going to be able to back up anything. I guess what I'm trying to say and trying to be nice about it; is why Slysoft has already gotten this figured out but we haven't?

Comment

For a similar reason that DVDFab had decryption for Dawn of the Planet of the Apes weeks before they did, it just works that way sometimes. Such comparisons add nothing to a solution and are against forum policies. Your thread is closed.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
              X