Fury Bluray no Cinavia warnig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury Bluray no Cinavia warnig

according to the cover (Sony) this title has Cinavia protection, but fab didn't give me the warning?

did i miss a few threads??

The title isn't available here yet, will try when it is.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Fury Error

Any further information? I'm getting an error message. Please see log attachment.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by evilronin View Post
        Any further information? I'm getting an error message. Please see log attachment.
        do you have any dvd running in the background?? if so, disable it
        and try the disc again.

Comment

Main Movie Only OK

Movie Only seems to be ok. But full back up, no dice.

Comment

Your nine revisions behind, update to 9.1.8.5 but you have read errors so that might not correct your problem. Try a good cleaning.
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

Read Errors

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
              Your nine revisions behind, update to 9.1.8.5 but you have read errors so that might not correct your problem. Try a good cleaning.
              Thanks for the reply. The disc is new out of the box and flawless. The drive is about a month old. And I did update to current 9.1.8.5 last night after posting the errors. Still the same errors on both versions.

Comment

Post a log from 9.1.8.5, just because it's new doesn't mean it can't use a good cleaning or that it may be a defective disc. Just because it will play in the set top player doesn't mean it will copy. You may have lucked out and the read error(s) are not in the movie area.
                Last edited by 90312; 01-29-2015, 06:01 PM.
                How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                Albert Einstein

Comment

I can confirm that the region A blu ray of Fury does indeed carry Cinavia, but as pointed out by another forum member, 9.1.8.5 does not warn you that the disc carries Cinavia. A different version of Cinavia possibly or a flaw in the program?

Comment

This is being investigated, none of my ripping tools alerted to Cinavia which is indicated on the box.

Movies99, did you have a player react to it?
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Fury & Cinavia

I have a PlayStation 3 and it also says my copy of Fury contains cinavia.

Also played it a friend's Samsung Blu-ray player - same result.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback Boyson. The developers are checking this disc.

Comment

There are no Cinavia effects when a Fab ripped folder is played with PowerDVD14, just tried it.

Comment

Please tried again , it was fixed.
                            If still has issue, connect us.
                            User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
                            For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
                            For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
                            For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Working...
                            X