Monsters University DVDFab freezes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monsters University DVDFab freezes

I tried to do a backup copy of my blu-ray movie "Monsters University", but it seem not to work. I did the follow steps:

1) Passkey v8.2.3.0 + Fab v9.1.8.5 the disc was recognized and successfully opened. I start to convert it for BD25. At about 99% Fab freezes.

2) passkey v8.2.3.0 did a copy to image successfully. Now I have the image of 47GB.

3) Fab v9.1.8.7 tried to convert the image to BD25. At about 93% Fab freezes again.

Any ideas guys?

What GPU are you using ?
    how about do you using software?
    You can tried latest v9188.
    If still has issue , post your internal log here
    User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Originally posted by Dora View Post
      What GPU are you using ?
      how about do you using software?
      You can tried latest v9188.
      If still has issue , post your internal log here
      I'm using GeForce GTX 780.
      Yes, I tried the latest v9188.
      I did some experiments and the problem seem to appear only if I'm selecting more than one audiotrack. For instance, using German language only work, but as soon I choose German + Englisch the converting process for BD25 freezes at about 93%.

Which internal log do you mean and where I can find it?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostp View Post
        I'm using GeForce GTX 780.
        Yes, I tried the latest v9188.
        I did some experiments and the problem seem to appear only if I'm selecting more than one audiotrack. For instance, using German language only work, but as soon I choose German + Englisch the converting process for BD25 freezes at about 93%.

Which internal log do you mean and where I can find it?
        read here on how to post internal logs - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...40&postcount=5

Comment

Disney and Pixtar put overlapping frames in the English auto track to trip up the encode/decode process during copying.Fab normally copy's the disk but a audio or video glitch depending on playback device happens in several spots where the overlapping frames are.This started with overseas disks and then Some region 1 disks.I believe it's now in most disk regions disks mostly only in the English audio track.

Their is a cure for this that involves remuxing the disk with a simple remuxing program that's free and doesn't compete with Fab and will give results of the remuxing such as errors found and will tell you how many overlapping frames were found in the audio track and removed.This works on 2d-3d and dvds and cures some other problems also Once the errors or overlapping frames are removed then you take the resulting file or iso and can use fab to reduce its size or change formats.Hopefully Fab will develop it's own solution for this old problem till then thanks to the German Moderator and some Fab members the solution is a free program called tsmuxer http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=168539
          If your disk is damaged or scratched or defective this won't help.

Comment

Originally posted by data446 View Post
            Their is a cure for this that involves remuxing the disk with a simple remuxing program
            Thank you for this suggestion. I've downloaded the program and started to experiment but as I'm using this program the first time I'm littlebit confused. Is there somewhere a step-by-step manual for this particular process you've suggested here?

As far I can go alone is to analyse the disc with BDinfo, then load the mpls file in tsMuxer. Now I can see everything like video, audio etc. BUT WHAT NOW? I really have no idea how to remux all this as you said.

Comment

Before we get into using other products, how about posting a log, as requested earlier. The instructions are linked in my sig.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

@ ghostp
                I tried copy Monsters University to bd 25, it is ok.
                i use fab only and does not use passkey.
                You can try the latest version 9188 and closed passkey.
                If still has this issue disable GPU to see what happen.
                User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
                For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
                For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
                For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Working...
                X