This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cinavia problems

Does anybody know how to bypass the cinavia audio protection? If you do, I will appreciate your help. I am trying to back up my own movies and but every time I play them in my Blu-ray player the dome stupid box about cinavia telling me a message code 3. Which does not allow me to listen to the copy of my own movie.

If your player has a USB port you can make an MKV passthrough and play it from a thumb drive or external hard drive without loss of quality. You can't burn it to a disc and get away from it.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Loverboy58 View Post
      Does anybody know how to bypass the cinavia audio protection? If you do, I will appreciate your help. I am trying to back up my own movies and but every time I play them in my Blu-ray player the dome stupid box about cinavia telling me a message code 3. Which does not allow me to listen to the copy of my own movie.
      OR:
      Pick up a pre-cinavia blu-ray player. Some suggested players include:
      Sony BDP-S570 series or older (or also BDP-S1000ES or S5000ES)
      Panasonic DMP-BD65 series or older
      There are others from every major manufacturer, but I am not personally familiar with which models to focus on as surely being cinavia free.

Comment

cinavia problems

I have 3 dvd and blue ray players, old and new. I can not get the message off of Dracula untold any help would be appreciated

Comment

cCnavia protection was incorporated in all DVD or Blu-ray players since Feb 2012.Any player manufactured " before "that should be free of it and play with no problems.Seems to me as you said that your OLD one was manufactured after feb 2012.

Comment

I moved this thread here. And a firmware update on an older player could make it vulnerable to the Cinavia plague.
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

I urge you to read 90312's adjacent post concerning firmware updates and not rely solely on manufacture date when evaluating a possible purchase.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
                I moved this thread here. And a firmware update on an older player could make it vulnerable to the Cinavia plague.
                The only player I am aware of that was licensed and manufactured prior to the forced cinavia implementation date that had cinavia implemented via firmware afterwards is the Sony BDP-S580 series. Are there others from other manufacturers also? I am not aware of any straight DVD players that have cinavia incorporated into them. It would be helpful if the OP provided the exact manufacturer and model numbers of the players he has tried that are giving him the cinavia error message.

Comment

i have a samsung BD-D5500 it's cinavia free.there are some still around,but don't update the firmware.

Comment

I have a older Panasonic DMP-BD75 the U.S. version has no Cinavia often brought online.

Comment

Originally posted by pontiacgp45 View Post
                      i have a samsung BD-D5500 it's cinavia free.there are some still around,but don't update the firmware.
                      Good to know . . that Samsung player appears to be the same vintage as the Sony S580 series, which also got blessed with a cinavia infected firmware update.

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
                        If your player has a USB port you can make an MKV passthrough and play it from a thumb drive or external hard drive without loss of quality. You can't burn it to a disc and get away from it.
                        You can't play it through the thumb drive on the Samsung F5900 Blu-Ray player either. The USB port has Cinavia as well. I can plug it directly into my 6000 series Samsung TV's USB port and watch it though. For now...

Comment

Originally posted by cindymstroud View Post
                          I have 3 dvd and blue ray players, old and new. I can not get the message off of Dracula untold any help would be appreciated
                          Have you tried to convert the file to MP4 and do a playback?

I haven't had any problems with our Oppo BluRay player with MP4's.

Comment

I have tried the mkv passthrough and played Ouija from my pc to tv and it worked great.
                            Corsair 800D case | Corsair AX1200i psu | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | I7 4820k ivy bridge @ 4.5GHZ w/corsair GTX h100I | CORSAIR vengeance 32GB DDR3 1600 | EVGA GTX Titan X SC | (2) Corsair Force Series GS SSD- 240GB ea. SATA III | (2) WD VelociRaptor 600GB 32MB Cache | Lite-on Blu-ray burner w/3d | SB-Z Series | 29" LG 21:9 UltraWide IPS LED Monitor | 27" Acer 3d 1080p | win10 Pro 64bit

Comment

Cinavia problems

Cinavia problems, will DVDFAB ever get a fix in for this problem?

Comment

Working...
                              X