This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Copy won't play on XBOX1

I posted about this issue while ago but I don't know if the issue has been solved or if it still persist. The Blue-ray copy won't play on XBOX1 is that still an ongoing issue

yes it still presist and no fix as of yet.

Comment

Xbox one dont play BD-R disc because anti piracy reasons. So the problem is not DVDfab

Comment

You should've bought a PS4!!!

Comment

SuperFist, Does the PS4 happend to play them? I have a PS4 and i haven't tried it yet. If so, Is there anything special i need to do to disable Cinavia?

Comment

You can't disable in ps4 or any hardware player manufactured since 2012. The only way to play is with a older hardware player.

Comment

I've tried a number of variations as well with different file types, backup options, etc. Still no luck with this. A previous thread about this was prematurely closed. If I come up with anything that works I'll be sure to let you know.

Comment

The xbox1 will only playback DVD-R recordable media - PERIOD! The Cinavia issue is moot since it will not play back BD recordable media. The xbox1 firmware rejects the media.
                How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by MastermindJB View Post
                  prematurely
                  Only if there was something new to say or report, which is not the case in that thread or this one.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                  X