Hobbit - Five Armies Extras BD - image not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hobbit - Five Armies Extras BD - image not working

Hi guys. I've tried many solutions to copy the extras BD from The Hobbit - The battle of five armies, but all the resultant Images can't be played. I've also used third parties solutions, like anydvd hd and BD Rebuilder, but none worked.
    The main movie is ok, the problem only happens with the extras.

Gus
    I just tried this using Full Disc mode and all the extras played fine. We need more information which the DVDFab internal log session for the bonus disc would provide. Instructions for providing this are linked in my sig, below.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have this duble BD Edition. The first disk contains the main movie and has around 35 gigs. The second BD contains extras and has only 5,2 gigs (yes, it's a BD, not a DVD DL).
      The main movie is all right. I've shrinked it to BD 25 and the resultant .ISO plays like a charm. The second BD is the problem. I can get an ISO image with 5,2 gigs, but the players just can't play it. I've tryed with NERO BD Player and Power DVD 14. They say the Media is not compatible. I've burned the image into a BD-R, and it didn't work on my sony bd player.
      Well, perhaps it's a problem concerning just the brazilian version.
      What a pity.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X