version 8085 must be connected to internet message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

version 8085 must be connected to internet message

Whenever I load a blu ray disk in version 8085 I get a fab message you must be connected to the internet for this blu ray disk check that the firewall allows dvd fab to connect to the internet.

Norton is programed to let dvd fab on the internet in firewall rules and fab 8qt and version 9 do not have this happen only version 8085.The program then closes after given the internet message.

The only thing I see in the internal log is this:2m 41.55s: failed to send host certificate: sensekey 05 asc 6F acsq 00 once i restarted the computer and it worked for one disk but now restarting doesn't help still get the message just for version 8085 I need this version in some cases it works over the other versions.

Baff
    The version you are using is not officially supported any longer, so the home office won't be able to help you. A better approach would be to report any titles that the current version doesn't handle correctly so that it can be corrected. Please also post the complete log session using the tips linked in my sig.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I just tried the first BR disc I could lay my hands on with 8.0.8.5 and got the same failure mode. Time to move on pal.
      Last edited by 90312; 05-17-2015, 01:42 AM.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Ok Signals here is the version 9 conversion log that I converted but couldn't complete.I was trying to use version 8085 because it failed in version 9.
        In most cases when you see this muxing error version 8 or 8qt will sometimes be able to do what version 9 couldn't for what ever reason but see others in the forum with the same muxing error using 2d blu rays with version 9199.

I don't understand why in the past version 8085 has always worked fine and never asked me to check for internet connection and firewall settings that have not changed.Maybe you can make some kind of understanding to why this muxing error is happening in a few conversions to mkv3d that I used 9199 for.
        What's your thoughts here? Thanks for any help in advance.

UPDATE:Ok i figured it out this muxing error can be caused when Fab picks the wrong title to work with this is the 3'd time this has happened to me using brand new blu ray 3d disks with version 9199 with older and newer 3d titles. I used 8qt in 2 cases or 8085 in one case and it worked but now i know why version 9 is picking the wrong title version 8 picks a different title and the correct one.This may be going on with 2 d blu rays also as i seen logs with the same error so it may be good to look into this for both 2d and 3d blu rays.

For this log file and disk Goodby to Language 3d version 9 picks title 1001 and version 8qt (latest) picks title 0 so version 9 will work if the correct title is picked and give the error in the logs when it picks the wrong title hope this helps in correcting the next version 9 release.
        Attached Files

Comment

Here is version 9 log converting the correct title that version 8qt picked (title 0)
          This time everything go's correctly no error's.
          Attached Files

Comment

There is nothing of yours in the queue, in fact there's nothing at all in the queue. I check it often and no post stays in the queue very long.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Screen shots and zipped file for disk.
              Attached Files

Comment

New version 9201 is also picking the wrong title to convert.Version 8230 gets it correct.

Comment

How do you know 8.0.8.5 gets it correct if it won't work anymore?

Albert Einstein

Comment

90312:Posts 1-3 in this topic talk about version 8005 not working needs internet connection.The rest of the the posts in the topic is a different problem Fab version 9 last 3 versions at least picks the wrong title in some 3d movies while version 8230 (latest version 8) picks the correct title and so did version 8085 when i could get it to work. It did work only one time when i restarted the computer.

I should of made a new topic for this different problem but was trying to do what signals said in his post he said better to use version 9 and report what doesn't work in it than use a unsupported version 8085.I was trying to show that version 8085 and the newest version of version 8 (8230)
                    will pick the correct title but the last 3 versions of version 9 (maybe more) do not pick the correct title.All the logs compare versions 8220 with version 9 latest out at the time and also happens in today's new version 9.

Comment

If there was an answer to my question in there somewhere I missed it

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                      X