X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunger Games Mockingjay copy does not play

Hunger Games - Mockingjay Pt1
    UPC 031398206446

First step was to make an ISO copy using ImgBurn.
    I used the ISO to make a 25 GB copy. Burned that using ImgBurn.
    It hangs in my standalone player right away. No menu, nothing.
    I then make a 50 GB copy and the same problem.

Supply the DVDFab internal log from this conversion, you know the drill.

Your editorial comments were without value and have been deleted, do not repeat them.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I'm not sure what the log is going to tell, since the jobs were completed.
      Attached Files

Comment

Correct. But the developers need the information from this part of the process.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

I have the same disc version. Copy and play fine when copying from the original disc source.

Do you still have the original disc?

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Exact same UPC.

I have to work from an ISO of the disc. Using the disc to make a 50GB set of files results in DVDFab in freezing when using files to go to 25GB. Not this disc, but any disc. That issue started many versions ago.

Once it has been posted that the problem has been fixed, I'll attempt it again. But, until then, I'm not burning any more coasters.

Comment

Working...
            X