Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breaking Bad Season 2 Disc 2

Hello,

I can't open the disc with DVDFab. There is a read-error window popping up. I've also tried with Passkey latest version and it seem to open the disc successfully but after 46 % of copying into .iso the process stops and nothing happens.

Any idea?
    Attached Files

Is this from the box set of the entire series or a set of just season 2? Looks like the disc opened OK in Fab and Passkey, see if it has scratches. fingerprints etc. and gently clean if necessary. Do all episodes and extras play normally? I have the full series box set but it is Region A, not B so no way to test it. They may have the B discs in the QA Team's library.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Is this from the box set of the entire series or a set of just season 2? Looks like the disc opened OK in Fab and Passkey, see if it has scratches. fingerprints etc. and gently clean if necessary. Do all episodes and extras play normally? I have the full series box set but it is Region A, not B so no way to test it. They may have the B discs in the QA Team's library.
      I've cleaned the disc and it doesn't contain any scratches or similar. Now I try to read the disc with passkey + BDInfo. During the reading process BDInfo found 3 errors in 3 .m2ts files. It says, that these files couldn't be readed because their are damaged or copy protected. As the disc is quite new I guess it's the second reason. BUT anyways, the disc is from year 2012 and why passkey or dvdfab can't read it????

Comment

Originally posted by ghostp View Post
        I've cleaned the disc and it doesn't contain any scratches or similar. Now I try to read the disc with passkey + BDInfo. During the reading process BDInfo found 3 errors in 3 .m2ts files. It says, that these files couldn't be readed because their are damaged or copy protected. As the disc is quite new I guess it's the second reason. BUT anyways, the disc is from year 2012 and why passkey or dvdfab can't read it????
        i would say that the disc has a damaged spot that would
        prevent the disc from being read/copied correctly.
        hold the disc under a bright light at an angle and see if you can spot
        any damaged area.

Comment

Ok, I solved this problem with passkey + tsmuxer because FAB didn't want to open the disc.

Thank you anyway for any suggestions!

Comment

Working...
          X