This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read problems at 85%

I wanted to do a backup of my disc because i watched today and have some discolored spots, looks similar to water drops inside the disc, they are at the outer edge of the disc so it suppose not to interfere with the reading since it plays fine with the BR player. But when i tried to do a copy of it it stops at 85% with reading errors. Is there anyway to make DVDfab to continue the process and finish?

Post your internal log and disregard the fact it plays in your BR player that is completely irrelevant to the copy process.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Ok, log attached.
      Attached Files

Comment

Your log is incomplete, please post from the time and date stamp to the end. Based on what you posted it looks like a legit read error, not copy protection. Moving your thread to the Blu-ray Copy forum.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The disc is faulty. Somehow humidity or air got between the "plastic" and data area due to poor manufacturing or maybe my brother let it fall to the floor. Tried copying the files directly from the disc with a copy tool because it skipped the bad sectors to a folder and then rebuilt or copied again the main movie with Dvdfab. I played in the blu-ray played almost to the end, but froze 20 minutes before the movie ends, sadly there's nothing to do.
          Last edited by lizardo_manson; 07-25-2015, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Sorry to hear that--maybe your brother will replace the disc for you. Always make a backup before lending your originals.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X