Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home

I am having problems with burning this on bluray after chapter 3 it goes back to main menu
    Attached Files

Hi,

Please post the DVDFab internal log file and burn log.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I hope this is right
      Attached Files

Comment

The logs were attached correctly but the internal log does not appear to be complete, the first minute or so is missing and perhaps some at the end.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

here is the file
          Attached Files

Comment

I hope this is what you need I still can not do it. I can copy it and it says it is done but is only 8 gig and it is only part of the movie
            Attached Files

Comment

"Home" Blu Ray

Hello,
              I am trying to back up my movie "Home" Blu Ray, and it gets to about 38% and stops and says it completed. Is this a known issue and will it be resolved in the next update? I also can't play this move with DVDfab Media Player.

Thanks.

Comment

Post the internal log, sounds like you might have a defective disc?
                How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
                  Post the internal log, sounds like you might have a defective disc?
                  Okay, log attached. If the disc was defective, wouldn't dvdfab tell me it couldn't read it? It backs up the disc to 38% then from there zooms to 100% and completes, even though it doesn't really.
                  Thank you.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Yeah showing a couple read errors. You can try cleaning the disc and see if that helps, even if it's brand new and you don't see anything. Failing that you need to trade it in.
                    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
                      Yeah showing a couple read errors. You can try cleaning the disc and see if that helps, even if it's brand new and you don't see anything. Failing that you need to trade it in.
                      I will trade it in and see what happens, I will report back.

Thanks.

Comment

home

I had the same problem I posted it on 7/30

Comment

Originally posted by norsk59 View Post
                          I hope this is what you need I still can not do it. I can copy it and it says it is done but is only 8 gig and it is only part of the movie
                          Sorry I missed this thread, I am having the same problem as you describe and created a new thread. I am starting to believe it's not the disc and that dvdfab is having issues. I also can't play from the disc with dvdfab media player.

Comment

I have merged these two threads, one is enough to serve the topic. This probably will need some work, but possibly the update can be to the decryption database, which is faster.
                            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                              I have merged these two threads, one is enough to serve the topic. This probably will need some work, but possibly the update can be to the decryption database, which is faster.
                              Any ETA on when this will be fixed?

Comment

Working...
                              X