X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copy .ISO file to network drive

can no longer copy full movie .ISO file to network drive
    works fine in movie file

Do you get some sort of error message? Are you using the network drive as a Target for DVDFab (not recommended)?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

No DVDFab 9.2.0.5 is on same computer that is reading the movie I am trying to save .ISO file to a different computer with a very large drives, when I select the computer and drive I want to save it to all drives on the computer are grayed out
      But when I save it as a movie file no problem
      I also have DVDfab 8 on same computer and it works fine saving .ISO file to the other computer
      This started with 9.2.0.1

Comment

Hi p3fe
        It sounds like you are using the other PC as a target for DVDFab's output. When you mention that it works as a movie file do you mean when you save the output as a VIDEO_TS or BDMV folder on the other PC (and not as ISO)?
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yes that is correct I can save the output as a VIDEO_TS or BDMV folder on the other PC without any problems at all
          I can navigate to other computer but it will not let me select the drive in other computer when trying to save as .ISO

I do not have this problem when I use DVDFAB 8

Comment

Got it. Please tell a little more about the network itself, i.e. wired or WiFi, local or WAN, static or dynamic IP assignment, number of users, also carries internet etc. If you have an existing ISO, does it transport or copy correctly over the network?

Comment

It is a wired network
              Using DVDFAB 8 there is no problem so I know the net work is not the problem
              I can move, copy all .ISO files using windows on the network

Comment

Tried on 9206 9207, i can save as iso to other network drive.(A folder share from other PC on the same network)
                User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
                For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
                For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
                For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Were you using a UNC to specify the location? Or do you have a drive mapped? I just found that if I used:

\\PC-Name\ISOs\

DVDFab would fail trying to save an ISO. But if I mapped a drive letter to that same location, it worked fine.
                  Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz (Stock)
                  Gigabyte EP45-UD3P w/ FD Bios
                  4MB G.Skill PC2-6400
                  nVidia GeForce GT 240

Comment

Working...
                  X