AACS host certificate is revoked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got a few movies 1 is a bluray imported from japan and i get this message on my desktop when trying to back it up.

please check if there is a new version of fab.

looking up the aacs revoke thing seems its drive related, cause i was able to back it up thankfully using my laptop. but this concerns me as will i be able to back up other blurays now from my main pc.

i am using older versions to test if i can copy both from my pc and laptop and none worked on my desktop pc: thats why i looked up the revoke thing.

my bluray drive is LG that is giving the revoke:
    HL-DT-ST BD-RE WH12LS30 1.00 (Ide)

Why are they making it impossible to backup movies by ruining the disc drive if thats what they are doing. and how can you fix this. would blufab/dvdfab fix itself online or passkey lite/pro help help fab for this.

the version that worked on my laptop was dvdfab QT 8.2.2.5 or something like that.

AACS Revoked.txt

Get the latest DVDFab9 version and try again.

Comment

Also, update the drive firmware if there is a newer version. And update Fab to v9.2.0.5 for sure and post a new complete log from the new version of Fab.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks the update did work im using 9.2.0.5 for it to work previous versions still dont and i prefered some of the older versions.

Im sure other people might like to know about the drive aacs revoke thing so hopefully my post helps others too. i always update late.

also is fab still doing the US versions only and all other country split? US legal matters that hurt consumers that legally buy their movies is stupid some day i hope they get their heads outta their butts and make it legal to backup without DRM problems. AACS is the worst DRM ever

Thank God for Fab i dont know what i'd do without you.

prolly stop buying movies.

Comment

i dont know how to properly update firmware for dvd/blu drives never did it b4, but they do have one posted on http://www.firmwarehq.com/download_2..._I102.zip.html

but im hesitant to try updating that. Strangely enough the movie worked for CorelDVD 2010 which is old and you cant get new bluray keys for movies without buying the newest version of that bluray player, at some point i plan to get fabs media player for life if i ever get money so i can buy it. money is tight here.

Its still going, will take about an hour. I'll post the new log then, Thanks very much Signals.
          Last edited by Dark Yume; 08-02-2015, 10:52 PM.

Comment

If it is working, I think I would leave it alone.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

im looking at the new log and i think cause after it finished i mounted the .iso to test it, its also in the log under drive W.

Drive D: is my bluray player and W,X,Y,Z are my fab virtual drives.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Yume View Post
                im looking at the new log and i think cause after it finished i mounted the .iso to test it, its also in the log under drive W.

Drive D: is my bluray player and W,X,Y,Z are my fab virtual drives.
                Hi,

From the latest log file, all works well. The Blu-ray disc and the cloned ISO are opened fine in DVDFab.

Did you have other problem with the cloned ISO file?

Wilson
                Please post your logs the default location is:
                For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Yume View Post
                  i dont know how to properly update firmware for dvd/blu drives never did it b4
                  Go to the manufacturer's web site. They will have the latest firmware update for the drive you have, as well as instructions on how to install. Normally you just run their program and it does it for you.

Comment

No the Iso worked great, im still not sure about updating the bluray firmware. I think as long as dvdfab is working for me imma let it go. Cause atlest the bluray drive is working.

I did how ever take the ISO and change it to a folder with .miniso instead i think they work better for me. Sometimes using large bluray discs as straight iso crashes the drive on USB 3.0 has anyone else noticed that.

I blame AACS. They shouldnt be allowed to do that to your bluray drives or programs for movies you purchased. Or any other program, i mean we pay for their movies and they treat us worse then dogs.

Edit: Also Thank you all very much.

Comment

You are welcome Dark Yume. I also always write to folders with miniso, a handy combination.

Comment

Working...
                      X