Copy Failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copy Failure

I just tried copying the first two BD movies. The program stated that the copy was completed successfully, however the discs won't play in my Sony BD player. One starts and runs for 10 seconds, the other won't play at all.

Any suggestions?

GarBear

Post internal log and burn log here.
    How about they be played in PC?
    User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Thanks, Dora. I'm a new user. Where do I find the burn log and internal log?

Comment

These logs are found in a folder named "Log" located in \(My) Documents\DVDFab(9)\Log. You can also get to them by clicking on the small triangle in the upper right corner of the DVDFab window and selecting "open log folder". The file needed is the DVDFab_internal.log and the burn log for the burn engine you have selected. The logs arer divided into session for each use of DVDFab. Click the link in my sig (below) for more detailed instructions on supplying log information.
        Attached Files
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X