This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Player for blue ray ISO image in folder

I have used dvdfab for years with great success but I am new to using and playing back blueray disk images that are made with DVDfab. I have created an iso image of a movie using DVDfab in a file on my computer , I am using Magic Iso Virtual Manager to mount ISO image to a drive and have tried to play the iso image of movie with Power DVD 8. I get the following message when I try to play the iso image "There is a disk with an unsupported format in drive F". Power DVD 8 will play the original disk when placed in the actual bd drive (samsung). Do I need to find a new player or what have I done wrong? Any suggestions or tips?

This is a problem that others have reported as well, and future releases of DVDFab will come with a utility that will hopefully solve it. I am moving your thread to another forum so more people can see it.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Problem Solved: Use Virtual Clone Drive

I have tried another program to mount Iso of blue ray image. When I changed over to Virtual Clone Drive, I was able to see and hear the movie with Power DVD8.

Comment

Working...
      X