This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu ray copy never completes

I'm on windows 10. I have already tried a fresh install of DVDfab, Burning to ISO, burning to folder, burning to disc. Each time it stops at 11% no matter how long I leave it.

Edit: I'm burning from an ISO and trying to shrink it to 25 Gb without removing anything. If I go to the customize option, it crashes if I choose more than the main video file.
    Attached Files

Here is the difficulty: to investigate your problem, it is necessary to duplicate it. Given an ISO of unknown heritage, this is not possible. Go back to the original disc and generate a new log. Please do not ask us to help you with a file you obtained from some unknown internet source. Also, please read this: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.ph...=newpost&t=122
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Completely understandable and I probably should have mentioned in the first place:

I own season 1 on Bluray, but disc one was stolen (well... borrowed by someone that moved before they returned it). I wish I had Backed it up before hand.
      Last edited by Defrostmode; 08-29-2015, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Ouch, "permanently borrowed". It has happened to me also. Post the DVDFab internal log session for this title, maybe it will show something. Instructions in my sig, below.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

There is a log in the initial post and it appears to be an iso downloaded from a Torrent, could be anything?
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

yes. I downloaded the torrent to replace my original disc which I had never backed up. I now wish I had. I will most likely be repurchasing the first season completely for the one disc.

Comment

Originally posted by Defrostmode View Post
              yes. I downloaded the torrent to replace my original disc which I had never backed up. I now wish I had. I will most likely be repurchasing the first season completely for the one disc.

you can find just the replacement disc you need on ebay - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Game-of-Thro...item567a8696b1
              instead of buying the whole set.
              Last edited by october262; 08-30-2015, 05:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
                you can find just the replacement disc you need on ebay - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Game-of-Thro...item567a8696b1
                instead of buying the whole set.
                Thank you so much for the link! I really don't know why I didn't think of that...

Comment

Even though you have explained your situation this thread is closed due to downloaded content.
                  CBR929
                  Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                  X