Does Insurgent Blu Ray have Cinavia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Insurgent Blu Ray have Cinavia?

My husband just brought home brand new Insurgant regular blu Ray only.
    Not 3d.
    Does this have cinavia protection?

Let DVDFab scan it and post the internal log session so that we can tell for sure which disc you have, there are several versions. Fab should tell you if that one has Cinavia anyway. Every version I have tested has it.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Let DVDFab scan it and post the internal log session so that we can tell for sure which disc you have, there are several versions. Fab should tell you if that one has Cinavia anyway. Every version I have tested has it.
      On any Blu-Ray I'm attempting to back up, where in the internals do I look for Cinavia? Is it something that is right in front of my face, so to speak?

Comment

Let it scan the disc, it will pop up a box that warns you the disc has Cinavia in the middle of the DVDFab window. It is in the log also.

0m 56.21s: blu-ray 724D96399ED6B1A6D57EE6755F772E5CD519ACE7
        0m 56.74s: cert BEE=0x80 same
        0m 57.63s: D 4D2CA0A8
        0m 57.63s: main playlist 00xxx.mpls
        0m 57.63s: selected region A
        0m 57.63s: bd set region A
        0m 57.63s: detected cinavia
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkgirl70 View Post
          On any Blu-Ray I'm attempting to back up, where in the internals do I look for Cinavia? Is it something that is right in front of my face, so to speak?
          it should also tell on the back of the dvd/bluray box that
          the disc has cinavia.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
            it should also tell on the back of the dvd/bluray box that
            the disc has cinavia.
            This is apparently no longer a valid test, there are no logos on the box or the disc for Insurgent and other recent titles that have this infection.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkgirl70 View Post
              Does this have cinavia protection?
              Yes. Both 2D and 3D discs have it. Supposedly the DVD does as well. I haven't verified it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by MrVideo View Post
                Yes. Both 2D and 3D discs have it. Supposedly the DVD does as well. I haven't verified it yet.
                Yes the DVD has it as well. I think Sony et al has figured out the last good workaround, which is to rip the DVD soundtrack and remux it with the BD video.

Comment

insergent

been unable to get a good copy of insurgent us version. can copy it but it skips around just like hunger games did when it first came out. it has many copies of the movie on the blueray dvd and so far fab does not know which version is the right one.

let me know if anyone can copy the movie only and what version is good.

Comment

Originally posted by tpcairns View Post
                    been unable to get a good copy of insurgent us version. can copy it but it skips around just like hunger games did when it first came out. it has many copies of the movie on the blueray dvd and so far fab does not know which version is the right one.

please post the dvdfab internal log files .
                    and make sure that you are using the latest version of dvdfab (9.2.1.2)

Comment

Originally posted by tpcairns View Post
                      First of, it is not "blueray dvd," as it isn't a DVD, it is just Blu-ray.

All releases of the movie, Blu-ray 2D, Blu-ray 3D and DVD have Cinavia, so you will not be able to play a MKV file on your Blu-ray standalone player and potentially not on some media players. It will play on a PeeCee using the VLC program.

Lastly, there is only one copy of the movie on the Blu-ray disc. There are many playlists. The program on the release detects that it isn't copy-protected, so it selects a playlist that plays a couple of scenes incorrectly. I've manually edited an ISO file to fix this issue.

Select playlist 843. AIUI, newer versions of DVDFab9 select the correct playlist. It may also fix things when doing a Blu-ray copy. I don't know, since I did all this before DVDFab9 released the newer versions.

Comment

Originally posted by MrVideo View Post
                        and potentially not on some media players.
                        Unlikely since they don't need a BD license and thus don't have to care about Cinavia.

MultiMakeMKV: MakeMKV batch processing (Win)
                        MultiShrink
                        : DVD Shrink batch processing
                        Offizieller Ãœbersetzer von DVD Shrink deutsch

Comment

Working...
                        X