AIR US version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AIR US version

Ok so I tried to shrink a copy of AIR. Started with main movie tried all 3 playlists and they came out about 2GB. Then tried full disk and it was about 4GB. Any ideas?
    Attached Files

please update your dvdfab version to the latest version (9.2.1.5)
    your current version is way out of date.
    also make sure that only dvdfab is running, you have anydvd running also.

Comment

I saw that after my post i have been hitting check for update and it said it was up to date. It is running now and appears to be working correctly.

Comment

same results
        Attached Files

Comment

You still have not turned off AnyDVD. Create a log with DVDFab ONLY using the original disc.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I not only disabled it but I exited out of it not sure why it's saying its running.

Comment

Originally posted by 77steve View Post
              I not only disabled it but I exited out of it not sure why it's saying its running.
              does it still say it's running when you start task manager??
              hold ctrl - alt - delete , select task manager - applications.

Comment

no its not running there.
                Attached Files

Comment

Wrong log file.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

sorry here you go
                    Attached Files

Comment

what brand of blank discs do you use??
                      this error - 0m 09.56s: failed to get configuration: sensekey 05 asc 20 acsq 00
                      from what i gather is your drive doesn't like the blank discs you use

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
                        does it still say it's running when you start task manager??
                        hold ctrl - alt - delete , select task manager - applications.
                        Not applications, Processes. There are two process that run in the background. They have to be closed.

Comment

Hi, we are trying to make some changes on our side to allow US version to update to normal version.

Comment

Originally posted by MrVideo View Post
                            Not applications, Processes. There are two process that run in the background. They have to be closed.
                            Exiting the application should close them, it does for me. ??

Comment

Not using a disc. It has been ripped to hd, then shrunk to iso. I always turn anydvd off and never had a problem before only with this disc. I have also tried to exit from anydvd completely. I have used all 3 playlists tried main movie complete back up and bd to DVD all the same results. Complete back up goes from 25 1/2 gb to about 4, main movie goes to about 2 and DVD about 500mb. Does anyone have the movie to try and run a test?

Comment

Working...
                              X