X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to play multi-part ripped files?

Hi,

When you rip (or "backup") a blu-ray movie, some movies have multiple segments as independent files. When you string them together it creates the full length movie. I am wondering if there is a program out there that can easily play the ripped movie, both single file rips and multi-part rips. I currently use mplayer - home cinema and VLC but it does not play it 'easily.' I also have PowerDVD 8.x.x but it requires the actual disc. Is there a way I can mount the directory with the ripped media onto a virtual disc and play of from there? Any good suggestions will help.

Thanks,
    Aco

ANyone?.........

Comment

Aco
      I will move your thread to the Blu-ray to Blu-ray forum. It might help if you re-state the problem.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi aco,

You need copy the Blu-ray to ISO file, then use Virtual Drive software like DAEMON Tools to mount it as a real disc, then PowerDVD will play it.

Best Regards,
        Fengtao
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Since you have PDVD take Fengtao's suggestion but if you just want to try something else there's also WinDVD 2010 and arcsoft's TMT3 but neither is free. I wish VLC would/could playback mounted Blu-ray ISO files and if it already can I can't figure it out.

Comment

Working...
          X