Minions 3D Region B - Cinavia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D Copy Minions 3D Region B - Cinavia

I did a clone of this one and Fab didn't come up with a Cinavia warning, but the copy I made definitely has cinavia. Audio and picture cuts out for a few seconds on my Panny BD player with cinavia. My older Panny BD which doesn't have cinavia doesn't lose the audio or picture, but the audio does distort for a few seconds in exactly the spots.

Fab didn't come up with a Cinavia warning
    Can you post your internal log here?
    User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

When Cinavia is detected, starting about 20 minutes into a movie, the audio is muted and a box comes up basically saying that it is Cinavia protected. It gives you a web site to go to and and error number to look up.

The audio does not just glitch. Nor does the video. Something else is going on.

Comment

AndyS
        Please post the DVDFab internal log that was requested by Dora. Instructions for this are linked in my sig, below.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Log attached. I tried it again this time using "Full Disc - Copy as Blu-ray 3D" and it worked fine with no issues. On the first attempt I used "Clone".

Here's the log from the first attempt. I noticed this line near the bottom:

33m 50.93s: failed to get drive certificate: sensekey 05 asc 2C acsq 00

Not sure if that means anything.
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the feedback Andy. That is a SCSI error code and generally means there was some difficulty for DVDFab communicating with your optical drive. These problems can be transient in nature in some cases. Glad it is working for you now.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for taking a look Signals. Is there a preference for Fab when ripping a Blu-ray 3D? Is "clone" any different to "full disc copy as Blu-ray 3D"?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyS View Post
                Thanks for taking a look Signals. Is there a preference for Fab when ripping a Blu-ray 3D? Is "clone" any different to "full disc copy as Blu-ray 3D"?
                more info here - http://www.dvdfab.cn/manual/blu-ray-copy

Comment

Working...
                X