Registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Registration

I have been a Lifetime licence holder of Fab since way back version 4 , anyway, this morning was happily converting blu - rays to mkv when I got the message to activate licence info which I duly tried to do by putting my email address and password into the box, only to be told that my password and/or email was incorrect, (I know this was wrong as I have it written in my code book)anyway decided to change password and try again, same result, so changed password again ,same result .Gave up entirely and emailed Beijing
    how long I will have to wait is anyone's guess . I still have the key for version 8 but this will not activate version 9. Any one got any ideas what I can do while waiting for reply from China?
    (Sorry if I posted this in wrong section)

Licence Key

Same here had life time licence since 2006, purchased various licences since then.

I have emailed support, cant find a way of entering licence keys, used to be able to cut and paste but can no longer find this option.

Comment

Same Problem here

Lifetime user and my stuff is missing from my account. I emailed support. Maybe a server problem?

Comment

See the other thread about this, it is corrected but you may need to re-activate DVDFab.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X