Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BR double layer error.

Hello everyone,

I come here to share with you a rather unusual problem.
    Dvdfab I use to store my blu-ray on a NAS. To my great regret and after a thousand and one manipulations, I note that the single layer copy themselves well, but the double layers are rejected outright.
    I was able to rip a movie 20GB but no more than 25.

Each time the same error (102) with read error: 11 2629681 2636400 2631196 42 permanents.

I have scoured the forums to find a solution, but none works. Tested with 5 different blu-ray which 2 new no copy arrives at the end. My record 26% ...

If I check the box ignore errors automatically copy never stops, even after 30 hours it's still 26%.

I tried the following things with no success:

- Clean the disc.
    - PC Format, updated all the drivers and reinstall the latest version of dvdfab.
    - Buy 2 new blu ray (50 €).
    - Replace the drive with a brand new burner drive (70 €).

Nothing to do...

I enclose one of the log files when I had to cancel copying because you have to click ignore every 30 seconds.
    It's all such BRDL.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

- Specific OS used: Windows 8.1 Enterprise X64 Update 14-12-2015.
    - Exact reference of the writer BR player replaced by a generic burner matshita uj-260.
    - Exact reference of media used: for the last test is Gravity 3D.
    - Version of DVDFab software used: DVDFab v9.2.1.9.

xgame
    Please use the "Manage Attachments" button below the post editing window (scroll down to find it) to send us your DVDFab internal log session for this disc. The problem seems to be in the Copy part of the process, not the burning to a blank disc part. Does this happen with all titles or only this one?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Good evening,
      I had put a second station with the attachment, not validated by moderation.
      Here is the file.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X