This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cinava

I'm happy that we can now remove the Cinava protection. Unhappy that it's an additional $69.

My question is this...if I have already copied the BluRay to a hard drive, can I simply do a DVDFab Copy from the original directory to a new directory to remove the protections?

Audio quality of cinavia free created audio tracks?

I also have a question . .
    What is the sound quality of the resulting audio track after the program removes cinavia? Other "solutions" have wiped out a band of audio frequencies in order to eliminate cinavia that resulted in audio tracks included in the output that was not very good.

Comment

Is there a how to..As I understand it its a seperate programme that somehow is used with bluraycopy,will this do avi files as well as bluray discs?
      I am also a little dissapointed lifetime buyers of dvdfab dont get this free or at a much more reasonable price..and finally will this ever be incorperated into bluraycopy or will it always be seperate programme?

Comment

There is a thread dedicated to this new feature, here: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=28304 Please post all questions there.

To answer what you have asked here,
        @Wally No the original disc is the required Source.
        @Rich86 The audio is excellent (LPCM), no distortion, no watermarks.
        @Gary There are links in post 1 and elsewhere in the other thread that explain all you ask. It is seamlessly integrated into BD Copy now. Read the other thread, I am closing this one to avoid confusion.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X