• Time
  • Show
Clear All

no repair data yet

tried 3 bluray this afternoon
    minions
    trainwreck
    salt

all came back with 'this disk contains cinavia for which there is no repair data yet'....

should i ignore this, or does it really not support these disks

you can check here - http://blog.dvdfab.cn/cinavia-protection.html
    to see which discs have been fixed. click on reference lists then bluray disc lists
    Last edited by october262; 12-22-2015, 07:42 PM.

Comment

War Room - Cinavia

Also War Room does not have "repair data" to remove Cinavia. I wiped out my money for the rest of the month by purchasing this new Cinavia removal tool. Are you saying that it isn't going to work most of the time? The Cinavia "fixed" list is useless, it is just an incomplete list of BDs and DVDs that contain Cinavia, but it is not complete. Where can I get help to make me feel this purchase was worthwhile or just a waste of valuable money?

Comment

It is new, titles are being added almost daily. The list of supported titles is linked in several places on this site and was available before any purchases were made.

There is a thread for questions in the BD Copy forum, I am closing this one.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X