new cinavia fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new cinavia fix

CONGRADULATIONS it worked perfect tried old move to test 47 Ronin no interruptions. THANKS dvdfab team....
    Last edited by dreamin47; 12-23-2015, 02:28 AM. Reason: sorry it did not work

Moving your thread to Blu-ray Copy forum. Please clarify whether it worked or not and how it failed and attach the DVDFab internal log session using the instructions linked in my sig, below. 47 Ronin should be supported, please attach the log so we can see what happened.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

cinavia

tried the amazing spiderman #2 today.after checking the two boxes in the first step,inserted source disc.second step on audio portion no audio track shows cinavia.so i can't put slash through cinavia marking to finish second step. so copy didn't work. any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Cinavia was not removed from SMURFS 2 (2D version). Cinavia message 3 showed up on Nero Blu-Ray player at approximately 26:40.

Copied to hard drive with no compression.

Log is attached.
        Attached Files

Comment

The log indicates it worked. A dev will need to look at it. Check the temp file list in Common Settings->Blu-ray->Cinavia Protection and see if it is there. If yes, try clicking the Clear Cache button and try it again. Make sure the Enable Cinavia Removal checkbox is selected.
          Attached Files
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Please supply the DVDFab internal log session for this disc, instructions linked in my sig, below.
            Originally posted by pontiacgp45 View Post
            tried the amazing spiderman #2 today.after checking the two boxes in the first step,inserted source disc.second step on audio portion no audio track shows cinavia.so i can't put slash through cinavia marking to finish second step. so copy didn't work. any help would be appreciated.

Comment

cinavia fix

thanks signals for your response.tried to upload log,kept getting an error.never tried to upload before.but i think i figured it out.probably my disc.i tried jurrasic world and the audio window opened like it was supposed to.so now waiting for my e-mail so i can purchase. thanks again,i for one appreciate the dvdfab mods and staff.keep up the good work

Comment

Smurfs 2 -- Second trial

Checked suggested settings, and they were OK.

Playback triggered Cinavia warning a few seconds earlier than first trial.

Log is attached.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by The_Vector View Post
                  Smurfs 2 -- Second trial

Checked suggested settings, and they were OK.

Playback triggered Cinavia warning a few seconds earlier than first trial.

Log is attached.
                  Hi The_Vector
                  Is it get pcm audio in your result?
                  Give us a buy link also . Thanks.
                  User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
                  For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
                  For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
                  For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

6 channel PCM audio.

Bought this from Amazon a long time ago.

Comment

Working...
                    X