removing cinavia fails in this version.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

removing cinavia fails in this version.

I updated to 9.2.2.4 and it fails everytime to remove Cinavia error code 7 and I have succesfully used the version 9.2.2.2 and 9.2.2.3 to remove cinavia I had to revert to version 9.2.2.3 and everything is working fine again there is a problem with 9.2.2.4.

9.2.2.4 fails at both dvd copy main movie and bluray ripper same error.

And I uninstalled it and reinstalled 9.2.2.4 twice before I reverted back to the previous version 9.2.2.3 that works.

I am just reporting this so the developers know.

You will help more if you can submit the DVDFab internal log sessions for the failures. Remember that it will only work on Cinavia-infested titles that are on the supported list. Both 9.2.2.3 and .4 are working well for me for BD Copy and Ripper, I have not tried Cinavia removal with v9.2.2.4 yet.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      You will help more if you can submit the DVDFab internal log sessions for the failures. Remember that it will only work on Cinavia-infested titles that are on the supported list. Both 9.2.2.3 and .4 are working well for me for BD Copy and Ripper, I have not tried Cinavia removal with v9.2.2.4 yet.
      I know I bought some of the titles on the list just to check it out and they are the correct ones listed in the BD titles and the program downloads the Ciniva download and goes on its merry way with no problems only 9.2.2.4 gave me any problems it downloads the data then analises it then it fails right there.
      I have done two and tested from the title base works great just something with the latest version and I don't have the logs I would have to reinstall 9.2.2.4 to get the internal log and where I am testing some titles out i really don't want to install it again.

I can tell you this I am very pleased so far with the cinavia program it works very well and the sound is decent as well and no mutes either..I bought it not because i need the Cinavia module but for testing purposes only nice work so far from Fab.

Comment

cinavia removal for dvds is coming soon.
        currently only for bluray for now.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
          cinavia removal for dvds is coming soon.
          currently only for bluray for now.
          I am aware of that I am testing titles bluray only that have been done so far.

Comment

This report helps no one if you don't supply the log file. If you are using Trial mode, note that it only works for a single title. I just tried two of the supported titles and they worked perfectly.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

This report helps no one if you don't supply the log file. If you are using Trial mode, note that it only works for a single title. I just tried two of the supported titles and they worked perfectly.
              I reinstalled 9.2.2.4 and still get an error" Failed to analize Cinavia repair " here are the logs attached.

I am not intrial mode I bought the Cinavia module.

Now I will reinstall 9.2.2.3..
              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the logs, it will be a big help. I tried a few others titles that also worked fine.

Comment

Thanks for the logs, it will be a big help. I tried a few others titles that also worked fine.
                  I can't figure it out I even tried updating by just installing over 9.2.2.3 I guess you got the working download...LOL

9.2.2.3 perfect works everytime...go figure...

Comment

Hi,

Would you please re-try with V9224?

Did you get the error every time?

Wilson
                    Please post your logs the default location is:
                    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                      Hi,

Would you please re-try with V9224?

Did you get the error every time?

Wilson
                      I sure will and yes I got this error every time with version 9224 but not with 9223 or 9222.

I will reinstall 9224 and try it again and post the logs this time i will do two titles.

Thank you

Comment

well this is interesting I installed V9224 and tried the movie evil dead 2013 it failled so then while i had V9224 installed I tried Kickass 2 and it worked with no problem so it seems there is a problem with evil dead 2013 using version 9224.

I reinstalled version 9223 and evil dead worked with no problem so it seems it is isolated to this title only and Version 9224.

I have the 9224 log attached and also the 9223 log attached so you can compare the logs for the movie evil dead 2013.

I hope this helps.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

Please try again, correct on server now.

Wilson
                          Please post your logs the default location is:
                          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                            Hi,

Please try again, correct on server now.

Wilson
                            Excellent Wilson V9224 is working for evil dead 2013 now nice work.

Thank you.

Comment

Sicario DVD has Cinavia

Attempted to rip and burn Sicario , dvd from Lionsgate. Ver.9224 did not pick up that the disc was protected, but after the burn was completed, the watermark showed up while playing in a Sony Blu-ray player.Error 4 from Cinavia.
                              I am interested if this has happened with other users.

Comment

Working...
                              X