This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poltergeist (US Blu-ray)

I've never seen this before but when I try and backup Poltergeist it gives me a message that BD+ not supported yet? Am I doing something wrong? In 5 years I've never seen this. Any help would be appreciated.

Having the same problem. It is with some of the Film Makers like MGM, Fox 2000 Pictures... others.

Comment

BD+ is Fox, and for some reason our friends at Fab have been very slow to update their server to handle this new generation of BD+ . . . all we can do is stay patient.

Comment

Agreed, this stinks there are a growing list of titles beating the dvdfab decryption. This is the first time in many years I have seen this happen and it worries me whether dvdfab will be viable for long if it continues!

I love dvdfab so I really hope they can figure it out soon since it really has been months for this BD+ protection like on some region A of Poltergeist and others mentioned here.

Comment

Please see this and refrain from uninformed pointless speculation: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?p=182634&postcount=8
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X