Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blu-Ray Maze Runner (The Schorch Trials)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-Ray Maze Runner (The Schorch Trials)

When the DVD FAB 9 will be updated to break the BD + protection of Blu-Ray mentioned in the title. There is the possibility to do this update before the day 19-01.
    Best regards.
    Luiz Antonio

This title is now supported.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      This title is now supported.
      My copy doesnt seem to be supported signals.
      I have the UK region B bluray,when I insert disc and open latest dvdfab 9228 updated today and it states its not supported for now..i have attached log for you.
      Attached Files

Comment

H,

With Fab 9.2.2.8 the same problem, the Blu-ray is not opened.
        Region B, Germany
        Attached Files

Comment

Same here, DVDFAB 9.2.2.8, German Region B:
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Gary1609 View Post
            My copy doesnt seem to be supported signals.
            I have the UK region B bluray,when I insert disc and open latest dvdfab 9228 updated today and it states its not supported for now..i have attached log for you.
            The statement refers to the titles shown on the BD+ list. When it is known, the country version is shown in parenthesis after the title. If no country or region is shown, we do not have the information but your version may be supported, so try it. In the case of Scorch Trials, the US version is the only one listed presently. It is still a good idea to post if your version does not have a thread reporting BD+ Error, and be sure to include the internal log session.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X