Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab V9.2.2.0 (MAC) - Minions BLU-RAY

Minions BLU-RAY

Cinavia Disk was detected. Copy main movie. Process seemed to work just fine; However, when played on Mac Pro using VLC sound is broken and distorted. I don't think it is Cinavia issue -- I believe it is a TrueHD issue. Please assist... Works fine when copied removing HD Audio.
    Attached Files

Try DVDFab Media Player, you can use it free for playing back almost anything except original discs. VLC does have issues with some audio formats.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Version 9.2.2.8

MAC version 9.2.2.8 released today going to try that first. My trial period has long been expired for Media Player -- won't play blu-rays without pro. I use player on multiple boxes throughout my house both pc and mac. I will let you know it the new version works.

Comment

DVDFab V9.2.2.8 (MAC) - Minions BLU-RAY

No joy with newer version -- same issue. Tried playing other True HD disks with no problems. This is the second Minions BLU-RAY (returned the first and got a new copy) to make sure it wasn't a bad disk.

Comment

do you have the latest/beta version of VLC installed - http://www.videohelp.com/software/VLC-media-player

Comment

Latest stable mac version 2.2.1 - beta 2.2.2 has not been compiled for mac yet.

Comment

click "common settings" - A/V Codec select disable all GPU Codecs
              and switch everything to software. try the disc again.

Comment

Already set for software decode. Also, Full Scan, Slow Speed

Comment

Okay -- did some testing on another system it appears that DVDFab did its job just fine -- the problem does seem to be with VLC.

Thanks signals and october262

Comment

Working...
                  X