last witchhunter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last witchhunter

Is anyone else having trouble with The Last WITCHHUNTER? I put it on my portable hdd to watch with my media player but wound up getting the message after about 20 minutes concerning copying and then it started skipping all over the place. I didn't get any cinevia warning when I ran it through dvdfab. It might be the java. Any thoughts? Thanks

try the latest beta - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=28722

Comment

It has Cinavia and provides a warning with v9.2.2.9 Beta. CinaviaRemoval HD is not supported on this title yet.

What kind of Media Player do you have that responds to Cinavia?
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply you all are great. I was running v9.2.2.8 and didn't get a warning of any kind. I use a WD media player. It didn't seem to be a Cinavia warning but was very similar, could have been. Had the same situation with first part of Mockingjay, when it first came out and had to redo it after a couple of upgrades. I have been just making a one to one copy of the disk to the hdd. Is it better to make an iso file or a mkv file rather than a one to one copy? I would rather not lose the menu functions which I heard can happen if you do not make a one to one copy. Thanks again.
        Last edited by gimp; 02-18-2016, 12:23 AM. Reason: additonal comment

Comment

Add to last entry; Am upgrading to v9.2.3.0 and will see if it works better. Thanks

Comment

Which copy mode are you using? I would suggest that you do what ever works best with your player. If you have no problems with what you are doing now, don't change.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X