X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunt for Red October (Read Error)

Hi...Signal,pls take a look on this error
    Attached Files

Please update to v9.2.3.0 and try it again. This is not a BD+ error, so I will move your thread to the BD Copy forum.

There have been a couple of versions of this title, how recently did you purchase it? If bought online, please supply a link to the buy site. Certainly possible that the disc is damaged or dirty.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi...Signal....pls advise what can I do next to resolve this issue, as your v.9.2.3.0 still not available (official), and also how to clean the dirty disc? I have used Vaseline to clean it twice, but it is still the same....It always appear 52% and then it hang and cannot continue to copy.....

Comment

9.2.3.0 beta - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=28724
        clean the disc with rubbing alcohol or mild soap & water. and
        clean the disc from the center to the edge using a non abrasive cloth.

Comment

October 262, the problem still the same, even though after I cleaned the disc and update to v.9.2.3.1.......any other solutions?

Comment

exchange the disc and try again.

Comment

Working...
            X