X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backup to BD9

Hello,

I have attempted to make a backup copy of Twilight on blu ray to a BD9 and it freezes on 19.69% completed. Any idea why this is happening? This new feature is definately a good thing if I can get it to work. Thanks.

Did you try latest beta?

Comment

Originally posted by akadennis View Post
      Hello,

I have attempted to make a backup copy of Twilight on blu ray to a BD9 and it freezes on 19.69% completed. Any idea why this is happening? This new feature is definately a good thing if I can get it to work. Thanks.
      hi, any more information about this ?

Which is the beta version ?
      Did you open GPU-Acceleration in the process ?
      Which audio track is your selected ?

thanks for try this new function.

Comment

i used the latest beta version, selected dts hd master selected the option to downconvert the hd audio and no i did not open the gpu acceleration

Comment

i used the latest beta version, selected dts hd master selected the option to downconvert the hd audio and no i did not open the gpu acceleration
          Please state the actual number, e.g. 6.1.x.x, it is less ambiguous when troubleshooting.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
            Please state the actual number, e.g. 6.1.x.x, it is less ambiguous when troubleshooting.
            it's the latest beta 6.1.0.0.

update - i just noticed there is a new version. i will try this one and see.

Comment

for whatever reason this still does not work. i am unable to back up the blu ray version of twilight on a BD9 (720P) are there any settings that I should change?
              Last edited by akadennis; 09-27-2009, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Hi akadennis,

Please disable GPU acceleration to see the result.

Best Regards,
                Fengtao
                DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
                  Hi akadennis,

Best Regards,
                  Fengtao
                  thanks i will give this a try shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
                    Hi akadennis,

Best Regards,
                    Fengtao
                    just when i thought this would work i get the message failed to burn dvd. do you want to burn again. this is after 4 1/2 hours of time that it took to write the movie to the temp folder with gpu turned off. i have to say i was excited when i saw this feature blu ray to dvd or bd9 as you call it and was considering purchasing the blu ray option but if i cant get it to work what is the point. please help me figure this out.

Comment

this is still a work in progress. please wait for more support. i would try and help but i dont have blu-ray hardware.

its called BD9 [DVD9] or BD5 [DVD5] because the output is not DVD-Video compliant. the resulting disc is playable in Blu-ray players, not dvd players.

Comment

Originally posted by troy512 View Post
                        this is still a work in progress. please wait for more support. i would try and help but i dont have blu-ray hardware.

its called BD9 [DVD9] or BD5 [DVD5] because the output is not DVD-Video compliant. the resulting disc is playable in Blu-ray players, not dvd players.
                        thanks touchdown. has anyone out there successfully made a back up copy of a blu ray onto a dvd using this new feature (BD TO BD9 or BD5)

Comment

yes, please read the 6.1.0.2 beta thread

Comment

hi,

just when i thought this would work i get the message failed to burn dvd. do you want to burn again. this is after 4 1/2 hours of time that it took to write the movie to the temp folder with gpu turned off. i have to say i was excited when i saw this feature blu ray to dvd or bd9 as you call it and was considering purchasing the blu ray option but if i cant get it to work what is the point. please help me figure this out.
                            Looks when you turn off GPU acceleration, the compression process is finished, the current problem is the output size control is not very correct, so the burning process failed.

Could you find the internal.log and send to me, please check this:

http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=16

I am do the test for the Twilight, hope can find the problem.

thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ting View Post
                              hi,

Looks when you turn off GPU acceleration, the compression process is finished, the current problem is the output size control is not very correct, so the burning process failed.

Could you find the internal.log and send to me, please check this:

http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=16

I am do the test for the Twilight, hope can find the problem.

thanks.
                              here is the log file for the failed burn 17:05:06: You are going to try "Blu-ray to Blu-ray" option.
                              17:05:10: Source( 00001.m2ts )
                              17:05:10: Analyzing started
                              17:05:10: Analyzing completed successfully
                              17:05:10: Copy process started
                              21:35:14: Copy process completed successfully
                              21:35:14: Burn DVD folder (C:\Users\Dennis\Documents\DVDFab\Temp\MainMovie\T WILIGHT\) started
                              21:36:30: Burn DVD folder (C:\Users\Dennis\Documents\DVDFab\Temp\MainMovie\T WILIGHT\) started
                              21:37:16: Burn DVD folder (C:\Users\Dennis\Documents\DVDFab\Temp\MainMovie\T WILIGHT\) started
                              21:44:43: Task_2 failed! Error=105
                              21:44:44: Process failed!
                              Last edited by akadennis; 09-28-2009, 06:34 AM. Reason: forgot to attach file.

Comment

Working...
                              X