Custom Mode: Chapter Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Mode: Chapter Order

How (if at all) am I able to change the order of chapters in Blu-ray Copy 9.2.3.1? I like to keep trailers at the front of a movie while also getting rid of FBI warnings and other garbage.

Thanks, and sorry if this question has already been posed. I'm a newbie!

You can change the Title order but not the order of chapters within a title. Just "grab" (left click and hold) the title you want to move and drag it as shown in the capture below. The cursor will become a hand (not shown in capture).
    Attached Files
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I see what you mean now, you can't drag anything to a play position before the Main Movie title. I have reported it, can't really Customize without this ability.

UPDATE: Here is a possible workaround: change the Title type of the Main Movie to "Extra Feature", then you can drag it anywhere you like, see the capture. Here the actual feature is in the 4th play position. Have not had time to try this, please share your results.
      Attached Files
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

You can change the Title order but not the order of chapters within a title. Just "grab" (left click and hold) the title you want to move and drag it as shown in the capture below. The cursor will become a hand (not shown in capture).
        Thogh I can change order of titles, it was impossible to change order of replayed titles.
        I draged title 15 before title 56 and expected to be replayed title 15 => 56.
        But it was replayed title 56 => 15.

Regards.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          I see what you mean now, you can't drag anything to a play position before the Main Movie title. I have reported it, can't really Customize without this ability.

UPDATE: Here is a possible workaround: change the Title type of the Main Movie to "Extra Feature", then you can drag it anywhere you like, see the capture. Here the actual feature is in the 4th play position. Have not had time to try this, please share your results.
          I do appreciate your efforts. However, I see no information for any of the titles under the header of "Type," which I assume is where I should be able to identify the main feature as "Extra Feature." Is there a setting for this

Comment

Originally posted by jinjin_jp View Post
            Thogh I can change order of titles, it was impossible to change order of replayed titles.
            I draged title 15 before title 56 and expected to be replayed title 15 => 56.
            But it was replayed title 56 => 15.

Regards.
            You must choose No Menu for this to work.

Comment

Originally posted by akela View Post
              I do appreciate your efforts. However, I see no information for any of the titles under the header of "Type," which I assume is where I should be able to identify the main feature as "Extra Feature." Is there a setting for this
              You can't see it until you hover the mouse over the area where it says "Main Feature". You can also change the movie Type from Movie disc to Bonus disc, it has the same effect. You may need to have MetaInfo turned on in Common Settings.
              Attached Files

Comment

You can't see it until you hover the mouse over the area where it says "Main Feature". You can also change the movie Type from Movie disc to Bonus disc, it has the same effect. You may need to have MetaInfo turned on in Common Settings.
                Hovering the mouse over the feature yields no information.

It may be the disc I am trying to copy, which is MISSING (1981) from Italy. The information I need to perform this operation may not be inherent to the disc. But if you guys could find a way that we could "grab and move" a title down below the "Other" part of the chapters (or, conversely, drag the shorter chapters above the "Other,") that would solve the problem quite simply. As it is, that "Other" is an impenetrable wall.
                Last edited by akela; 03-10-2016, 05:49 AM.

Comment

You must choose No Menu for this to work.
                  I tryed no menu, but the rsult was same. Order of titles did not change.

Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by akela View Post
                    Hovering the mouse over the feature yields no information.

It may be the disc I am trying to copy, which is MISSING (1981) from Italy. The information I need to perform this operation may not be inherent to the disc. But if you guys could find a way that we could "grab and move" a title down below the "Other" part of the chapters (or, conversely, drag the shorter chapters above the "Other,") that would solve the problem quite simply. As it is, that "Other" is an impenetrable wall.

There are shown "feature yields" (like figure of post#3), when setting Meta info using.
                    Please see attached file.

Regards.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I anticipated this requirement in post #7.

Comment

I anticipated this requirement in post #7.
                        Sorry. I should have noticed.

Comment

I do agree that this can be improved.

Comment

Working...
                          X