Running Under Virtual Machine Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Running Under Virtual Machine Error

I am now unable to run the latest Beta version of DVDFab under VM Fusion. I now get an error message stating this program can't run under a virtual machine. Is this going to be fixed?

I have since uninstalled the beta version. I am now running DVDFab 9.2.3.1 in the Virtual Machine with no issues. I can burn disks and copy discs.

Comment

Seeing the same thing

I ran into this issue as well after upgrading to the latest Beta edition. Unfortunately rolling back to the previous edition is not really an option for me since I have been having issues just ripping BDs with that version, the application keeps crashing.

Comment

The version 9.2.3.3 is working now. I have not tried to copying anything, but the program does start.

Comment

Yes, the latest official version, 9.2.3.3 will start for me now without error on my VM. I was able to rip the disc that was giving me the original issue as well. So it is all working.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, glad it's OK now.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X