Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apply same effect as bdmv_modify ??

Hi !!

I just wanted to know if there is a feature in DVDFab 9.2.3.1 so that the program will apply the same "patch" as the famous bdmv_modify_v1.4 (it makes a BluRay BDMV Structure 100% Compatible with the AVCHD stadard so that it is playable on any BluRay Player !!)

Thanks in advance for the reply ...

LePousson

Any idea ???

LePousson

Comment

Originally posted by LePousson View Post
      I just wanted to know if there is a feature in DVDFab 9.2.3.1 so that the program will apply the same "patch" as the famous bdmv_modify_v1.4 (it makes a BluRay BDMV Structure 100% Compatible with the AVCHD stadard so that it is playable on any BluRay Player !!)
      I'm confused. A BDMV file structure is playable on any Blu-ray player. So, just what is that you are asking?

Comment

I said "AVCHD" standard ... Not BDMV !!!

In case of you don't know it, bdmv_modify patches the 2 .bdmv files so that some players, that were blocking play of "BDMV" folders can now play them perfectly ...

But this little patcher only works for 2D movies ... That's why I wanted to know if DVDFab could do that kind of actions so that I could patch my 3D Movies ...

LePousson

Comment

I said "AVCHD" standard ... Not BDMV !!!
          Yes, I know. I'm confused as to why just a thing is needed, because when burned to Blu-ray, it'll play just fine on a Blu-ray hardware player.

If you are trying to play the files via some means other than physical Blu-ray media, that part was left out of your post. It helps to explain everything.

Comment

What players block BDMV folders? Suggest you try DVDFab Media Player, it is free for playing files, folders or ISOs.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Oppo players for example ...

I use this small utility on 2D movies but it is not compatible with 3D Movies ...

That's why I was asking a bit of help here ...

PS: Of course, I'm playing my movies through LAN ...
              Last edited by LePousson; 03-23-2016, 04:25 PM.

Comment

If you are using the DLNA streaming feature on the Oppo player, keep in mind that the DLNA specification limits a lot as to what media files it will support, so it probably isn't the fault of the player, but the DLNA spec that it is adhering to.

I stopped using DLNA because of the limitations.

Comment

bdmv_modify does not support 3D Blu-ray.

For 3D movie, must include the .ssif files.

Does your Oppo Blu-ray player support to play back the ISO file?

Wilson
                  Please post your logs the default location is:
                  For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                  For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                  Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                  If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                    bdmv_modify does not support 3D Blu-ray.

For 3D movie, must include the .ssif files.

Does your Oppo Blu-ray player support to play back the ISO file?

Wilson
                    No, it does not support to play back ISOs files ... thats why im looking for a solution within DVDFab ...

The Oppo player would play it in case of those 2 conditions are respected :

- ISO file is mounted using a virtual drive
                    AND
                    - The 2 .bdmv files are 100% compatible with the AVCHD Standard

But, at now, it is not possible ...

Basically, those files are NOT 100% OK with AVCHD, that's what bdmv_modify is supposed to do but as I already said, it is not usable on 3D ISO files ... you see what i would like to do ?
                    Last edited by LePousson; 03-24-2016, 11:35 AM.

Comment

So, why not get a Roku, or similar, streaming box that handles all this?

Comment

Originally posted by MrVideo View Post
                        So, why not get a Roku, or similar, streaming box that handles all this?
                        you do not seem to know what an Oppo player is ...

It is a standalone bluray player like one you can get in any store like BestBuy or Wallmart ...

where did you see that I was requesting a "streaming" service ??? Roku is a streaming provider while I'm looking for a solution to make a small patch on 2 files that would not both exceed 400 or 500 bytes ...

That's why I hoped that our friends @DVDFab could find a way to identify what exactly this patcher does, and to integrate this to a DVDFab release in the next future ...

Can you help me guys @DVDFab ??

Comment

you do not seem to know what an Oppo player is ...
                          I know exactly what an Oppo Blu-ray player is.

where did you see that I was requesting a "streaming" service ??? Roku is a streaming provider while I'm looking for a solution to make a small patch on 2 files that would not both exceed 400 or 500 bytes ...
                          You said that you were using a LAN connection, which means you were streaming the video content to the Oppo. I was suggesting the Roku box to play your videos on your display, instead of using the Oppo. The Roku can play pretty much anything you throw at it. Use DVDFab to rip the content and let the Roku handle the playback.

What you are asking for, IMHO, is unique to only you.

Comment

Using a LAN connection can also mean, and that's my situation, that I store the files on a NAS and play them on the Oppo using the CIFS/SMB protocol ...

So, I do not need any crappy dongle like Roku ...

I just need the file to be patched to be "playable" on the Oppo ... Nothing less noting more !!

Do you understand now or should I tell you that in Japanese or Swedish ??

Comment

Using a LAN connection can also mean, and that's my situation, that I store the files on a NAS and play them on the Oppo using the CIFS/SMB protocol ...

I just need the file to be patched to be "playable" on the Oppo ... Nothing less noting more !!

Do you understand now or should I tell you that in Japanese or Swedish ??
                              Those are details that you left out. You need to be specific, since none of use are mind readers. As I wrote before, what you are asking for is probably only needed by you, so I wouldn't expect anything in the near future.

Comment

Working...
                              X