Pre Purchase Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre Purchase Questions

I'm not entirely sure what product(s) I need to purchase. I want to be able to rip Blu-ray movies and just copy the main movie, and have it be in .m2ts format, with no conversion. Can DVDFab Blu-ray Copy do this on it's own? Will I still need CinaviaRemoval HD and/or Passkey for Blu-ray?

Blu-ray Copy is what you will need. Whether or not you need CinaviaRemoval HD will depend on the titles you choose and your playback device. Passkey will not be required. Check your email, there is a 30% discount that you should take advantage of.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Blu-ray Copy is what you will need. Whether or not you need CinaviaRemoval HD will depend on the titles you choose and your playback device. Passkey will not be required. Check your email, there is a 30% discount that you should take advantage of.
      Usually I play back files using either Pot Player or Cyberlink PowerDVD 15. Would needing CinaviaRemoval HD still be a possibility?

Comment

Working...
      X