Mockingjay part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mockingjay part 2

Is there a new protection on this BD title ....the first attempt to copy i got an error message that ...that I should clean the disc and try again.... after that the disc may have corrupt files ... then after that it would just shut down Fab.....I tried a different computer and even exchanged the disc at the store.... even updated to v9235 nothing changed ????

I'm having a problem with it also, I'm using DvdFab 9235.

Comment

The single disc version was not supported, but it is fixed now. Watch for a new release of DVDFab in the next several hours.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Re: DVDFab v9.2.3.3 Mockingjay part 2

I'm on 9.2.3.7 and just tried copying my uk version of the mocking jay bluray but the first audio track is full errors, playing the copied source in VLC is stuttering (audio tracks 2-4 are playing fine) and using handbrake to convert it to an MKV is just outputting errors constantly to it's log.

At first DVDFab tried to get me to use the cinavia removal tool but I disabled that (I hope) as I currently don't playback on anything that respects it so want to leave the audio in it's original format
        Attached Files

Comment

How about vlc play the orignal disc?
          Vlc play BD doesnot not work well. You would better use BD player.
          To mkv file ,you can use ripper.
          I don't know Handbrake can handle cinavia audio track well or not.
          User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
          For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
          For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
          For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Working...
          X