• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crash Mocking Jay p-2

Crashes while reading still
    Log report attached do you want crash report? it is a large file
    Attached Files

DVDFab v9.2.3.5 (Win) Mockingjay Part 2

My DVDFab v9.2.3.5 (Win) says Process Completed Successfully! and the menu plays but that's it. Choosing Play Movie crashes the player. Choosing any scene from the Scenes option crashes the DVD. Also cannot bypass the menu by choosing a DVD track.
    Anybody figure this one out?

Comment

Condor
      Do you have the Blu-ray or the DVD?

p3fe
      How large is the crash file?
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Mockingjay Pt. 2

After seeing that Mockingjay Pt. 2 was just added to the list, I tried copying but crashes while trying to read it. I'm using version 9.2.3.5. Never encountered this type of problem. Is there something new out?

Comment

It is an unsupported protection. The retail combo-pack version of the disc is fully supported now. The version you have will be also.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Crash report is 25.4 MB for Mocking Jay P-2

Comment

DVDFab9235.exe Crashing

I just purchases the Cinavia module and it is active. Tried to up date to 9235 and the program crashed Repeatedly. Had to go back to DVDFab9233.exe.

Bummer! Is there a fix?

Comment

Got it , Waiting for fix.
                Thank you for the feedback.
                User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
                For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
                For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
                For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

It is fixed, a new version of DVDFab will be released shortly, watch for it.

Comment

Hi,

Please try the latest version DVDFab 9236 and tell us the result. it's fixed.

Thanks!

Wilson
                    Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 03-28-2016, 10:21 AM.
                    Please post your logs the default location is:
                    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                      Hi,

Please try the latest version DVDFab 9236 and tell us the result. it's fixed.

Thanks!

Wilson
                      Where is version 9236??? I have 9235. Live Update says I have the latest version. Mocking Jay 2 causes DVDFab to crash while reading.

Comment

It's beta version.

DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

It copies for me but...

As I stated it copies no problem and I burn it to a disk then play it in my Blu-ray player and it opens up and plays no problem, then about 13 mins into the movie I get a black screen and a message something like this..."This is a burned copy or the copy is encoded on a PC" and that's all it does it just stays there, I can hear the background noise, then if I do a fast-forward it then will start to play again but within minutes it goes black screen again and with white letters on the font it states something to the effect that I mentioned above. I have never seen anything like it!?! Has anyone else seen it or has you folks at Fengtao seen this before?...is it a new protection scheme and if so , can you guys work your magic on it?!

Thanks for any feedback!

Comment

Working...
                          X